This is the Press release covering the new
Poinsettia St. Lucia Villa Resort Website Launch
Newswire.net has syndicated this to the media.
It has been picked up by over 100 broadcast outlets including
the Boston Globe, Miami Herald and Daily News etc.
We have officially launched the new Poinsettia Villa Apartments Resort website, which we hope you will love. The new design captures the flavour of our special hilltop retreat, that is tucked away in the Vigie Cove,just moments away from the city centre, the harbour, fish market, farmers markets and the local island- hopping airport. One of the things that guests love most is feeling as if they are on the edge of a natural bird sanctuary in a tropical forest on a bay; knowing that they are close to everything.
The website was developed by AXSES All Cast Power Marketing Consultants, who have done a great job of providing the right balance of technology and information. We will post the Press release about the “new website launched” shortly.
There are some really unique features that we are particularly pleased with:
- 1. The full broadcast quality video. Note the messaging – we wanted to be clear that we are not a hotel room or a hotel but a self-catering villa apartment resort with all the comforts of home.
- 2. The three buttons on the front page give immediate access to what guests most want to know – What the lifestyle holiday for independent travellers is – accommodation options and – affordability. We are working on another video that will compare our offer to the alternatives. We know that we offer the best value and will prove it.
- 3. The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page has become one of the most popular pages and we are adding to it constantly. If you have a questions, just click the Contact Us button at the end of each page and we will get back to you with the answer and add it to the FAQs.
- 4. We know that independent travellers have different needs and budgets, so we have included a page that compares and suggests alternative villa resorts and self-catering options. More will be added to help travellers make the right choice. Please contact us if you would like us to make a suggestion. We know the island well; we live here and we love to help.
- 5. Just in case you are not sure about staying here, we also give you a list of things that we are not. The WHY NOT US page will eliminate Poinsettia from your choice if we don’t offer what you are looking for. This happened to us once when the family of a couple booked their accommodation here, thinking that we were more of a hotel with beaches and restaurants and lots to do. We immediately offered the couple their money back, as well as to help them find a suitable place and assist them to move the next day. They fell in love with Poinsettia’s ambiance and decided to say. They had a wonderful time and the entire family was forever grateful to us for making their stay so enjoyable.
- 6. The social buttons are there to help you share the page you are on. Just click on your favourite site, such as Facebook to share the page with your friends and let them know you found us!
- 7. We have lots and lots of videos and images, for the resort as well as for the island in general. Some of the videos show the villa sitting areas, bedrooms and kitchen as they were before the upgrades in 2014. Since then, we have tweaked the kitchen counters, upgraded the living and bedrooms areas with more lively colours and made it more cozy and warm.
Well, I could Go on – but I’ll leave that for another time.
Please let us know what you think and what you would like to see next!
Have wonderful holiday!
Margaux Daher, Marketing Director and Co-owner.
PS >>> We plan to add a page on the story of Poinsettia and the family soon.
The Press release is live now see more about it on our Press Page on Website Launch >>>>